The book offers a map toward self-actualization, using the 22 stages of the Fool’s journey, and connecting you with a wide variety of wisdom-sources and spiritual teachings, including Sufism, Buddhism, Taoist philosophies, anthroposophy, mystical Christianity, Jungian psychology, mythology, and the tarot. Through inspiring and original practices, meditations, and improvisations, this book takes you on a journey that will activate aspects of your life that are currently buried under daily life, obligations, duties, feelings of guilt, pressure, stress.
The practices will help you to
- tap into your effortless concentration or ‘flow.’
- trust your intuition.
- access your creativity.
- feel more empowered.
- make decisions that meet your needs first.
- strengthen your will.
- become more balanced as a three-fold human being: thinking, feeling, and doing.
- understand how a sense of destiny, courage, surrender, and equanimity can make you more whole.
- appreciate the gift of your sensual nature and how what you love to smell or taste or hear is much more important than you may think.
- leave behind things and people that no longer serve you.
- create new meaning to your work – work as play and play as work.
- gain insights on healing and rebirth.
- reach a point of self-actualization and how to be in the world with yourself.
- Become a co-creator of your life.
Buy the ebook on Barnes & Noble here.
Available for any other ereader on Smashwords here.
Print version available Fall 2012.