If you’re interested in finding out some of the strategies you can use to successfully market and promote your book (or anything, for that matter!), a guest on WriteSpa’s #BlogTalkRadio show last spring was the president of Work Locally / Promote Globally. Tom Stier is an expert on the new kind of dialog, connecting, and exchange which which all writers need to become comfortable in order to be successful: Posting, Responding, Commenting, Blogging, Engaging …. on the Internet.
WriteSpa - an oasis for writers
WriteSpa offers serenity; the shade of a palm tree; the cool drink; a friendly encounter. Here you’ll find newsletters with writing practices, exercises, and musings. You’ll find books, including WRITING THROUGH THE YEAR and a workbook to accompany it. Join us every Thursday at 6 pm EST on BlogTalkRadio for a brief rest in your writing journey. Sometimes you might seek a mentor or editor … Or someone to design your book cover or format your interior. And if you’re looking for an affordable, professional, friendly way to get your book published, we’ll let you know your options.
Come to the oasis and continue on your writing journey refreshed and rejuvenated.
- Kendell Interviews Corinne Demas – WriteSpa TEEN
- Fifty Shades of Effort – Winslow Eliot is in FORBES
- Every Writer Needs an Editor
- Live Locally / Promote Globally
- The Most Innovative Entrepreneur Blogs
- Winslow Eliot and Tom Lowery on BlogTalkRadio
- The Nine Steps to Creating a Book
- WriteSpa Goes to Tarot Conference
- What Is WriteSpa?
- E-Books and Print Books Can Coexist
- Should I Link to My Videos On YouTube, Or… March 16, 2017
- Do I need to advertise on Facebook? March 6, 2017
- Facebook Training, Websites And Getting What You Need September 8, 2016
- Tom, What The Heck Does A Web Developer Do? May 17, 2016
- One Thousand Likes, For Some Dislikes January 28, 2016