Before independently publishing your work, we strongly recommend you hire an editor and a proofreader. One of the most important components of traditional publishing houses was their level of editing: from content editing, to copy or line-editing, to proofreading – and then the author still had to proof galleys before returning it to the publisher for another proof. Proofreading errors have no place in your book, so make sure you hire someone you can trust to eliminate every single one.
We provide editing and proofreading services tailored to the particular needs of our client authors. For those experienced authors who have developed a stylized expression we won’t do more than basic proofing: spelling errors and comma usage. For the less experienced authors we can do much more: fact/source checking, sentence reconstruction, plot suggestions, etc. Feel free to contact us if you’d like more information or you’d like to send us a sample of your writing to see what we can do for you.
Contact us if you would like:
- Help in clarifying what you want to write
- Editing and detailed critique of your project
- Advice in getting a project created or purchased
- On-going support for a writing project
We can help you with:
- Book proposals
- Book trailers
- Business writing
- Corporate communications
- Film writing and treatments
- Freelancing basics
- Fiction and nonfiction
- Marketing literature
- Masters theses, term papers, and college application essays
- Novels and short stories
- Research reports
- Graphic design
- Technical documents
- Promotional videos/commercials/infomercials
- Web content
- Website set-up (domain name registration, web site creation, website hosting)
We offer these options:
- Meet in person, online via Skype or email, or by telephone
- Quick turnaround
- Work from a partial or complete manuscript or just an idea
- Charge by page, by project, or per session.
- Friendly, supportive, professional service.